- Compact circular saw sized for excellent maneuverability & portability
- Small, thin blade for less tool strain, resulting in full-size circular saw cutting speed and performance
- Maximum blade clearance for best-in-class cutting capacity
- Easy-set depth gauge lever for quick setup and adjustments
- Left-handed compact circular saw blade design for great cut-line visibility
- Slim-Line grip design for comfort, balance and control
- Built-in dust port & adapter allows you to connect your vacuum for a cleaner work environment
Rockwell RK3441K Compact Circular Saw Kit
The Rockwell RK3441K Compact 4-1/2-inch Circular Saw is a powerful and functional circular saw which can replace the oversized 7-1/4-inch circular saws. No need for a bulky circular saw when the Compact Circular Saw will cut 2x4s and sheet goods in the same amount of time with ease and comfort thanks to its lightweight and compact design. A lot of jobs go quicker without having to drag out the big heavy circular saw. Most cuts made with circular saws are on materials less than 2″ thick. With the Rockwell Compact Circular Saw, you can tackle the job with ease, comfort and control with just one hand. The slim grip handle improves comfort and enhances grip and control allowing you to guide the saw with just one hand. Operation is quick, easy and much more maneuverable for making cut-offs, plunge cuts and rips.
- Compact Size for excellent maneuverability, portability and control
- Smaller, thinner blade for less tool strain, resulting in full-size circular saw cutting speed and performance
- Easy set depth-gauge lever for quick setup and cutting adjustments
- Quick and easy cut depth adjustments up to 2-Inch
- 4-1/2-inch blade, 5-Amp and weighs less than 5 pounds
Rockwell’s new Compact Circular Saw with a 4½” blade cuts 2X4s in a single pass, and is about 50% lighter than conventional 7¼” circular saws. Plus, the lightweight compact circular saw’s left-handed blade design provides remarkable cut-line visibility. This compact circular saw weighs only 5 lbs, so it is easier to transport and maneuver (especially overhead) than many other compact circular saws. The slim, inline grip design provides great comfort, balance and control.