Focus T25 Workout | Get It Done In 25 Minutes Per Day
With Shaun T’s new Focus T-25 workout program you’ll be able to get a 1 hour workout in less than half the time and still get the same results. In just 25 minutes a day Shaun T gives you everything you need to get you ridiculous results in just 25 minutes per day 5 days a week. Just as the name of this Beachbody workout program implies, Focus T-25 provides intense 25 minute workouts.
25 MINUTES. 5 DAYS A WEEK. 100% RESULTS.
Shaun T has experimented and designed this program so that it would deliver the same results as a one hour workout focused in 25 minutes which is perfect for those who have busy schedules. If you’re tired of working out for over an hour or two and not getting the results you want then the Focus T-25 is the answer. As long as you’re willing to put in the time then the results will come. This is a very demanding workout program that will help anyone improve their fitness goals however for weight loss and muscular definition it is imperative to follow a proper nutrition plan.
What’s included in the Focus T-25 Workout Program:
- Get 11 non-stop 25 minute workouts on 9 DVD’s
- Quick-Start Guide
- Alpha-Beta Workout Calendars
- Nutrition Guide
- 5-Day Fast Track meal plan
- 24/7 valuable Online Support
- Plus More!
The Focus T25 Base Kit includes to cycles: Alpha and Beta
The Alpha Cycle consists of 5 weeks and is focused on building total-body fitness and helps build a foundation. It includes the following:
- Cardio – offers 25 minutes of cardio-burning cardio
- Speed – work on speed to burn fat and get fast paced results
- Total Body Circuit – Combines both strength and resistance training without lifting any weights
- Ab Intervals – Work on your midsection to trim and shed fat
- Lower Focus – Focus on your lower body muscles to speed up your metabolism and burn fat
The Beta Cycle also consists of 5 weeks and is designed to take your body to a whole new level while focusing on your core
- Core Cardio – This progressive cardio core workout will help you get ripped and get you drenched with sweat
- Speed 2.0 – Rev it up with Shaunt T’s core focused, calorie scorching speed drills
- Rip T Circuit – This 25 minute workout combines cardio, upper and lower body, core and repeat!
- Dynamic Core – Go from horizontal to vertical and back again in this intense core workout
- Upper Focus – Shaun T helps you develop a muscular upper body in this intense routine.
Stretch – This DVD gives you a well deserved stretch after 5 rigorous days of training.
Currently As Seen on TV Canada is providing an exclusive offer for the Focus T-25 program along with a BONUS workout DVD called Core Speed ($19.95 value) for only 3 easy payments of $39.95. Shipping to the United States and Canada is FREE.
Well…what if, in 25 minutes, you could fit in a workout that pushes you as hard—or harder—than any hour-long workout you’ve ever done? A workout that would have you dripping with sweat after 10 minutes, and totally done in 25.
Get an hour’s results in just 25 minutes a day. The only thing standing between you and the results you want is time. That’s why trainer Shaun T experimented for the last year to design a program that delivers the same kind of results you’d expect from an hour-long program, in under 30 minutes. The result is FOCUS T25—and the name implies the intent: If you focus your intensity for 25 minutes and you do it 5 days a week, you will get results.
When you’re doing FOCUS T25, every second counts. You’ll focus on one muscle group at a time, sequencing from move to move without any rest. Start with your glutes. Just when you can’t do another rep, you move on to your core. When those muscles are toast, it’s time for biceps. Then quads, lower abs, back, obliques, triceps.
By the time you finish FOCUS T25…you’re going to be a superhero. But to help you get with the program on Day 1, every workout includes a modified version you can follow until you’re ready to stay with me. So anyone…at any age…at any fitness level can do these workouts.
- Get an hour’s results in just 25 minutes a day with FOCUS T25
- Includes 11 nonstop 25-minute workouts on 9 DVDs, Quick-Start Guide, Nutrition Plan, Workout Calendars, B-LINES® Resistance Band (15 lb.), and 5-Day Fast Track Guide
- Major studies have shown that 30 minutes of exercise can be just as effective at burning fat and even more efficient than 60 minutes of exercise
- With FOCUS T25, you need to work out just 25 minutes a day to get in the best shape of your life
- So push Play and focus for 25 minutes and GET IT DONE!
Major studies have shown that 30 minutes of exercise can be just as effective at burning fat and even more efficient than 60 minutes of exercise.
About Shaun T
Shaun T was born Shaun Thompson. In his early years at Rowan University he was a track and field star who received a BS in Sports Science with minor in Theatre and Dance.
Both of his degrees were well put to use in his appearances on HBO’s Six Feet Under, CNN, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Good Morning America and the Doctors. All this while working along corporations such as Nike, RadioShack, Boost Athletic Shoes and the LA Lakers.
Shaun T decided to shake up the fitness industry in 2007 by creating the hit workout program called Hip Hop Abs which was a hip hop dance workout. Just 1 year later Shaun T released another hit workout DVD program called Rockin’ Body, Shaun T’s Fit Kids Club and Get Real with Shaun T. He’s helped inspire millions into a healthy lifestyle and combat obesity.
In 2009 he teamed up with Beachbody once again to launch the 60 day total training and conditioning system which was renowned for being insanely challenging and effective – the Insanity Workout Program.
Since Insanity had become so popular he released Insanity: The Asylum which was the first sports-specific training program which was built by athletes and can be done right in your own home. The Asylum Volume 2 provide another 30 days of intense workouts.
Shaunt T has once again come out with another effective workout program in 2013. His most recent and effective workout program ever: Focus T25.