Introducing Copper Fit® ICE, the World’s FIRST compression knee sleeve infused with a patented* micro-encapsulation technology delivering the cooling sensation of Menthol and the energizing properties of CoQ10 with every move you make. The more you move, the more ICE delivers!
Benefits of Copper
For thousands of years people have appreciated copper’s many natural properties. Ancient Egyptians, Romans, and Aztecs used copper for health, wellness, and antimicrobial purposes and it is known to possess antimicrobial properties and enhancement benefits.
- Copper provides antimicrobial protection against damaging bacteria, fungus, and microbes that can cause stains, odors, and product deterioration – more effective than stainless steel or silver containing coatings
- Essential nutrient for the human body
- Non-sensitizing, and non-irritating to the skin; not harmful to people or the environment
Benefits of Compression
Compression garments have long been known for providing muscle and circulatory support. Doctors often prescribe compression garments to help treat varicose veins, to avoid dangerous clots and thrombosis, to avoid blood pooling in the extremities, and to treat low blood pressure. Some studies indicate athletes can run longer with less pain, and recover faster. Many athletes and celebrities swear by their compression sleeves- claiming they have more energy, their muscles work more efficiently, and they avoid injury while exercising.2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Our compression garments may help
- Provide support for muscle stiffness, soreness, and pain
- Reduce recovery time of muscles
- Support improved circulation and oxygenation of working muscles
- Prevent strain and fatigue by keeping muscles warm
Compression garments are only effective when they are being worn and properly sized.
1Gregor Grass, Christopher Rensing, and Marc Solioz, Metallic Copper as an Antimicrobial Surface, Applied Environmental Microbiology, 2011 March; 77(5): 1541-1547 and http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3067274/