New Posture Pillow for Back and Side Sleepers
Adaptive memory foam with special posture contours for proper spine and neck alignment.
- Formed with superior adaptive memory foam
- Posture-correct contours for proper spine and neck alignment
- Helps reduce pressure and stress on your body
- Unique cut-out rests your arm in its natural, comfortable sleep position
- Soft, copper-infused, machine washable pillow case helps reduce odors and bacteria
Benefits of Copper
For thousands of years people have appreciated copper’s many natural properties. Ancient Egyptians, Romans, and Aztecs used copper for many purposes, and it is known to possess properties that protect against odors and other benefits.
- Copper’s natural properties provide protection against bacteria that can cause stains, odors and deterioration of the product. Copper is more effective than stainless steel or silver containing coatings
- Essential nutrient for the human body
- Non-sensitizing, and non-irritating to the skin; not harmful to people or the environment
How long does it take for the Angel Sleeper to break- in?
Our memory foam pillow can take up to 5-10 days to adapt to you.
How many positions does the Angel Sleeper have?
Our pillow has 2 different heights and positions – for your back and side.
How can my Angel Sleeper pillow adjust to me more quickly?
For back sleepers – If you sleep on your back, sleep on the lower side of the sleeper with the neck roll underneath your head. Initially, you may want to place a pillow under your knees to take some strain off your back.
For side sleepers – sleep on the higher side of the sleeper to adequately support your head and neck. Initially, you may also want to tuck a pillow in between your knees to help keep your spine in neutral alignment.